Aegis Living is excited to offer FREE Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training to our newly hired caregivers!
Our CNA course is 6-weeks long (Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesdays) & we will cover the cost of the course, materials, & examination fees.
We are now accepting applications for our next class beginning February 10, 2020.
We have openings available at the following Washington locations:
Seattle (Ravenna, Queen Anne, Madison, West Seattle)
Available shifts: 6:00 AM-2:00 PM, 2:00 PM-10:00 PM, 10:00 PM-6:00 AM
As a Caregiver your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide physical care for residents
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized & manages time effectively
- Opportunityfor growth to Medication Care Giver
What youll need to rock this job:
- Successful completion of a background check, TB test, & human performance evaluation
- 12-month commitment to employment with Aegis Living
- Ability to be a team player
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!