At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 10 different countries across 3 continents. If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented & hard-working Accounts Payable professional to help improve & maintain the accounts payable function of our Canada business. The ideal candidate has excellent organizational & time-management skills, & a willingness to roll up your sleeves & go beyond your typical day-to-day job description in a fast-paced environment.
What youll do:
- Daily, youll assist in the full cycle Accounts Payable process, including:
- Processing vendor invoices according to purchase orders, required approvals, & our chart of accounts
- Preparing weekly payment runs
- Responding to vendor inquiries & communicating with vendors & purchasing departments to ensure any discrepancies are resolved & bills are paid on a timely basis
- Managing vendor master data & ensuring our records are complete & accurate
- Tracking & processing employee expense reports
- Other ad-hoc projects & reporting
- Monthly, youll assist the Finance & Accounting team with month end close & reporting schedules.
- Continuously, youll work closely with the accounting team on various ad-hoc projects to improve & maintain the accounts payable function of the company.
Who you are:
- You have some experience in full cycle Accounts Payable, working under pressure, & meeting tight deadlines
- You have experience working with complex accounting systems. Experience with Oracle Financials Cloud is considered an asset.
- You have a solid understanding of accounting principles, practices, & procedures
- You are proficient in Excel (For example, you can create pivot tables & perform look-ups with ease)
- You have excellent inter-personal & communication skills (both written & verbal) & can develop & maintain positive working relationships within all levels of the organization
- You are entrepreneurial & a hustler: you do whatever it takes to get the job done & enjoy being in the trenches
Why youll love this job:
- Youll have the chance to push your ideas from inception to execution without being held back by bureaucracy
- Were a startup within a startup. Were nimble but we have the institutional knowledge & the global resources to make HelloFresh a sure-fire Canadian success. You can get in at the ground level
- Awesome environment at our downtown Toronto office! We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously
- You'll have the chance to put your stamp on a crazy-high-growth company & make a difference in the way Canadians eat, from coast to coast
- Employee discounts on your weekly HelloFresh box!
Could you be our next Accounts Payable Coordinator? Click apply & be ready to convince us why!