Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
The Senior Salesforce Administrator (SFDC Admin) will have total ownership over Splashs Salesforce systems, & will be critical in ensuring our revenue teams have the best processes in place to execute at a higher level. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring were maximizing efficiencies & capitalizing on the full features & benefits of SFDC, based on our various user group needs. The Senior SFDC Admin will have excellent technical & communication skills, as youll interface daily across our sales, client success, & marketing departments. You will be the go to for users - including basic updates (add/delete users, create custom fields, etc) - youll promote adoption, keep current on new releases & AppExchange solutions, provide trainings, & more. You will need to be comfortable operating both as a strategic driver as well as a capable executor of initiatives.
Splash is headquartered in NYC with satellite offices in Phoenix, Philadelphia, Seattle. This person would work primarily with an NYC- based Sales team.
- Develop Salesforce & related systems to scale & optimize key processes that deliver business outcomes.
- Coordinate requirements gathering, scoping, prioritization & completion of new development projects across all business units
- Provide technical execution on platform configuration, custom development, & maintenance.
- Advise & lead troubleshooting, root cause analysis, & solution generation.
- Create & manage changes to the system
- Proactively seek out & identify needed system changes - manage & communicate changes to users, prior to implementation
- Design & develop solutions that maximize effectiveness & improve 360 view of customer while maintaining existing functionality in salesforce.com
- Manage all processes that impact or relate to salesforce.com, & manage new releases of SFDC
- Implement & maintain custom objects, formulas, validation rules, workflows, process builder, approvals, & assignment rules
- Build & establish management & IC level dashboards to enhance visibility & reporting across the revenue team.
- Improve, automate & scale revenue & financial data that support company executives as necessary
- Maintain system security & integrity, with regard to all user information - this includes updates; adding/removing licenses; reassigning profile information; designing, creating & maintaining roles & hierarchies; monitoring usage/storage
- Process creation, documentation, & maintenance
- Document company processes, workflows, field maps
- Create new processes & associated reporting
- Data quality, migration, & maintenance
- Assist with migration from older systems/processes into salesforce.com
- Monitor all leads, opportunities, accounts, & contacts as appropriate
- Monitor & improve data quality - heavy emphasis on ensuring data quality
- User assistance, training, adoption, & satisfaction
- Create & provide training to existing or new users
- Expand use of salesforce.com - attend planning meetings, assist with technology integrations
- Work with sales, customer success, & marketing to create processes to monitor activities, trends, sales, renewals, & leads
- Mentor users as needed
- Report & dashboard creation & maintenance - total ownership over dashboards, reports, & folder upkee
- 3 to 6 years of Salesforce administration experience
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC, & have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of process builder and/or integration with external systems
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows & enhanced functions
- Detail-oriented & self-starter with strong written & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Proven ability to utilize Salesforce.com as a revenue analysis tool
- Team player with positive can-do attitude
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality
- Computer literate & proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong problem-solving skills, data & software applications
- BA/BS from a premiere 4-year university
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is required**
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with Marketo, Leandata, Service Cloud, & Salesforce CPQ
- Have experience working for B2B SaaS company
- Have experience Business Analyst, Sales Operations, IT and/or Project Management experience
- Have experience modeling forecasting, compensation & outbound strategic models
- Have experience working with SaaS platform data & best practices to append lead/contact/account data related to user behavior & accounts.
- Have working knowledge of SQL & other programming languages
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at