ACVs mission is to build & enable the most trusted & efficient digital marketplaces for buying & selling used vehicles with transparency & comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the worlds best people & the industrys best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit & rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACVs network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation & ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 & Data Services.
What you will do:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience working within a team based environment & delivering service & solutions to our customers. This individual will work closely with dealerships in targeted markets to share ACV Auctions unique business solutions. The Account Manager will be asked to grow a current base of customers within a growing & emerging territory. We're looking for teammates that are super-dependable & pleasant to be around.
- Create & grow a customer portfolio in ACVs emerging, growth territories.
- Stay in close contact with current customers via phone, text & email.
- Maintain & grow volume/revenue of the entire portfolio.
- Work closely with the Field Sales team & interdepartmentally (Operations, Marketing, etc.).
- Meet or exceed SLAs to issue resolution.
- Execute upon all sales campaigns.
- Add-on current ACV offerings.
- Present weekly portfolio reviews.
- Maintain an acceptable NPS score.
- Report on & analyze customer data frequently.
- Speak with business owners & decision makers.
- Provide pre & post-sales support to customers to ensure consistent repeat business.
- Meet or exceed all sales quotas in assigned territory.
- Document activities, strategies & efforts within Salesforce.
- Adhere to KPIs.
What you will need
- A reliable self-starter attitude who is capable of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Customer first philosophy.
- Resilience, problem solver, action oriented & a driver for results.
- Account Management background.
- 2-year telesales experience in a B to B environment & auto experience preferred.
- Fluent Spanish a real plus.
- Team Player & adaptable.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each & every Teammate.
- Career development & future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed & empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance & understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.