Vimeo is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to ensure our candidates (and potential future Vimeans) have an exceptional interview experience from beginning to end. Were looking for someone who cares about the small details & genuinely enjoys working with & helping others. If you are a highly-organized creative problem solver, an excellent communicator, & manage change with ease & joy, this is a great opportunity for you!
What youll do:
- Handle day-to-day scheduling of all candidate interviews for our US & UK offices, book conference rooms and/or virtual Zooms, coordinate travel & lodging as needed, etc
- Liaise with both candidates & interviewers, address questions, & provide guidance as needed
- Create a memorable onsite candidate experience: give office tours, make introductions, ensure interviews are running on time, assist with lunches & breaks
- Troubleshoot issues & calendar conflicts
- Champion data integrity in our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse
- Handle processing of expense reports for Recruiting
- Manage offer packets & initiate background checks
- Assist with internal & external events as needed
- Help with operational projects as needed, including (but not limited to): copy-editing, documentation & social marketing
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 1+ year of experience supporting a recruitment team
- Knowledge of applicant tracking system(s), Greenhouse preferred
- Stellar attention to detail & strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority tasks
- Ability to function in a fast-paced work environment & make quick, informed decisions based on existing policies & practices
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional oral & written communication skills
- Knack for learning systems & processes quickly
- Discretion with sensitive & confidential data
- Ability to build solid relationships at all levels of the business
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.