Available Start Date: Summer 2021
AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries & geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more about life at AlphaSights here.
Campus Recruitment Coordinator Program - Recruitment Team
Are you considering a career in talent acquisition or human resources? Are you looking for a people focused role that will allow you to make an impact from day one? Join our Campus Recruitment Coordinator Program & learn the fundamentals of recruitment. From talent attraction & marketing, candidate evaluation & interviewing, to logistics & planning - youll gain the skills & experience to become a Campus Recruiter one year from joining us, & on a path to become a Recruiting Manager.
Our recruitment team brings a high level of excitement & commitment to excellence to work as we endeavor to recruit top talent to join our Associate Program on the Client Service team. Youll work alongside driven, results oriented individuals who are dedicated to growing our firm, improving ourselves, supporting one another, & celebrating wins.
Our Campus Recruitment Coordinator Program gives you the opportunity to have a large impact on our firms growth, as you learn to identify & select our largest asset: our people. While there is no typical day on the team, youll have exposure to a variety of areas, including:
- Candidate Experience: You will act as a brand ambassador for our firm & be the first point of contact to help thousands of candidates understand why AlphaSights is a great place to work. You'll manage candidate communications & help guide them through the interview process from application to hire.
- Campus Recruitment: Focusing on key universities across the U.S., youll support our campus recruitment planning efforts, gaining exposure to how we develop creative & innovative strategies to identify & engage candidates. Youll work with career centers to manage our campus recruiting logistics, organize events, ship materials, book travel & troubleshoot real-time issues.
- Candidate Evaluation: You'll help find the next generation of Client Service talent by screening resumes, application materials, & conducting interviews.
- Coordination & Operations: Master the fundamentals that drive our high volume recruitment efforts by scheduling interviews, managing job postings, processing reimbursements & sending offer letters. Working closely with our hiring managers & stakeholders, youll help support every step of the recruiting process.
- Recruiting Initiatives & Special Projects: As a member of a scaling team, youll have exposure to how we develop & implement recruiting initiatives so that you can implement your own strategies over time. Youll learn how to develop & execute talent attraction & employer branding activities such as marketing campaigns, in-office events, & diversity & inclusion efforts. Youll gain exposure to how we develop & manage our robust internship program for our offices in the US.
- Years 0-1: Following a training program, youll begin your journey with AlphaSights as a Recruiting Coordinator, focused on the fundamentals of recruiting.
- Years 2-4: Those who master the Coordinator role will have the opportunity to become a Campus Recruiting Associate, responsible for the development & execution of strategies to attract top-tier talent from universities across the country. Youll have early leadership & mentorship opportunities as you begin to train & guide new joiners to our team.
- Years 4+: As a Senior Recruiter & Recruiting Manager youll lead & develop teammates & own key recruitment results. Successful managers have opportunity for further levels of firm leadership.
What We Look For
- An individual who is highly reliable, energetic & collaborative
- Someone who is highly organized, has an acute attention to detail & believes that no task is too small for the success of the team
- A problem-solver who thrives in a fast paced work environment, always embodying a whatever it takes mantra to achieve goals
- An interest in human capital & the world of human resources, ideally evidenced through choice of undergraduate degree, past internships, or on-campus involvement
- A people-person through & through - looking for a highly interactive, people focused role
- Someone with demonstrated leadership roles through campus involvement or work experiences that will position you to become a leader in the business world
- A team-oriented individual looking to join an organization that values professional development & celebrating wins (along with company perks such as a subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events & free breakfasts & snacks)
- 0-18 months work experience
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials & noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluency in English is essential
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! Wed love to hear from you & see how you can drive impact in our firm.
Please note that unfortunately we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.