Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10 million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
CLEAR is looking for a manager to build & grow our new Product Operations team from the ground up. In this role, you will be at the forefront of CLEARs product & innovation strategy, facilitating successful collaboration between the product organization & teams throughout the company. By working closely with product leadership, key stakeholders, & subject matter experts, you will create processes & develop long-term solutions that enable CLEAR to ship high-quality products efficiently & at scale.
This role is both creative & analytical, & requires a versatile thinker who has the ability (and desire) to balance strategy with executioneasily grasping the big picture while still paying attention to detail. You should be well-versed in transforming complex problems into simple solutions, excited to wear multiple hats, & adept at working with & influencing senior leadership.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with Growth & Ops teams to synthesize business problems & feature requests to inform the product roadmap
- Create the go-to-market processes to operationalize our products
- Define & own the framework for successful product launches, from implementing lean processes that balance efficiency with collaboration, to evolving playbooks that standardize best practices
- Drive continuous improvement to the alignment between CLEARs product, engineering, design, & business stakeholder teams
- Establish & drive the strategy for product roadmap development & communication
- Lead internal cross-functional teams to deliver against strategic initiatives - as the project liaison, you are building trust & credibility
- Effectively communicate with senior leadership to ensure awareness of critical issues & develop action plans to remove roadblocks
- Develop a deep knowledge of CLEARs products & product strategy, able to connect subject matter experts with Growth, Ops, & Product leadership to inform decision-making
- Aggregate & share learnings from across the organization to enable a culture of continuous improvement & knowledge sharing
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in operations & product/program management or relevant experience collaborating with consumer product-oriented stakeholders
- Experienced in leading implementation activities with a technical product
- Passionate about technology & bringing products to market, with a data-driven product mindset
- Critical thinker with an eye for process improvement that adds value without detracting from efficiency
- Strong project management skills with an ability to prioritize, track, & deliver results while managing multiple work streams at once; you are just as comfortable managing the big picture as you are digging into the details
- Excellent presentation & communication skills (both oral & written)
- Team player with a track record of successful collaboration & ability to influence key stakeholders to achieve defined goals
- Self-starter who enjoys solving problems, being resourceful, & operating with a strong sense of urgency
- Able to stand in the customers shoes with a demonstrated dedication to the customer experience
- A leader willing to take charge in stressful or chaotic situations & help guide others