This NetSuite developer will work with the various business areas such as the Finance team, the procurement & logistics team etc to provide necessary support & customizations for their operations. This role is intended to be primarily focussed on the Accounting team to help resolve their issues in a timely manner. Having a good knowledge of the Financial Accounting module in addition to the technical customizations will be very important.
- Work with a team that builds & maintains the ERP & related software systems at Peloton.
- Discuss requirements with business stakeholders & suggest solutions in NetSuite or provide necessary customizations which includes custom user interfaces, suiteflows or scripts to support their needs.
- Work with the team to document & generate custom reports as necessary
- Assist with data import process & data cleanup & data migration from various systems
- Triage the requests & incidents that are submitted by the users & help the project manager categorize, size & assign the requests to the right team.
- Have had experience being a NetSuite Admin/Developer with hands on experience on NetSuite forms customization, Suiteflow, Data migration, Suitebundler & custom field & Custom records.
- Basic knowledge on standard NetSuite transactions like Purchase order, Sales order, inventory management etc.
- NetSuite Technical Hands on experience Suiteflow, Suitebuilder, Saved Searches & Reports
- Have been a part of at least 1 full cycle NetSuite implementation
- Working experience with Multi-Subsidiary & inter-company transactions is mandatory. Exposure to EU is a plus.
- Good business process knowledge like procure to pay, order to cash & record to report.
- Experience in system integration testing & unit testing
- Strong communication & process documentation skills
- Experience with SuiteScript
- Working knowledge of programming languages
College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering or a minimum of 2 years equivalent work experience. NetSuite Suitefoundation certified.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Third party candidates will not be considered for this opportunity.