Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
As part of the IT department at Nexthink, you will make modifications on production systems from your first day. Every day, you will face new & ever-changing problems you will be solving with a clever mix of technical & human solutions.
You will also be expected to take into account information security implications in every task you do & every system you design. We strongly believe in security as a continuous & never-ending process.
As our future colleague, you will be an integral part of the decision-making process, your ideas will be welcomed & will be supported in the day-to-day challenges you may face. We are very interested hearing about your experiences & sharing ours in order to learn together & make the team grow.
Our definition of the IT scope is wide & varied. The following domains are listed to allow you to get an idea of the type of tasks you will be performing on a day-to-day basis. We do not expect you to be an expert in all of these domains, but we do expect you to have experiences in a number of them & to be ready to increase your skills in the others.
- Provide Nexthink staff with the best possible infrastructure & tools to meet their business needs.
- Maintain, automate & improve virtualized infrastructures based on VMware clusters & the associated technology stack (storage networks, hypervisors, monitoring, SDN, etc.).
- Manage servers as well as their associated operating systems & applications.
- Manage corporate & datacenter networks & interconnectivity.
- Integrate information security aspects in everything you do: security is a part of everything we do & is essential to our operations.
- Write documentation on systems you have designed or built.
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Information Technology
- Very good communication skills & team work,
- Very good skills in virtualized infrastructures stack,
- Good skills in Cloud computing (IaaS, PaaS),
- Good skills in Linux administration especially Debian/CentOS,
- Good skills in networking & associated aspects (switching, routing, firewalling, VPN, SDN),
- Good scripting skills, particularly around automation & configuration management,
- Windows Servers Administration is a nice to have,
- Strong motivation/curiosity to learn new concepts & discover new technologies,
- Very good problem-solving skills & open-mind towards suggestions,
- Be able to work autonomously,
- Speak professional-level English. French is a plus,
- University degree is a plus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.