Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Supply Chain Strategy Associate will be responsible for data analysis within the Logistics team: compiling, monitoring & drawing impactful conclusions from Logistics performance data, as measured through on-time performance & customer reported errors. The associate will be tasked with leveraging this data & database tools to help inform high-level strategy & network assortment through weekly reporting & performance review. Additional tasks will include developing, improving, & maintaining integral tools; weekly cost reporting activities; generating weekly reports to HelloFresh leadership; providing regular & ad-hoc in-depth analysis on root-cause, trends, & carrier performance, & leveraging this analysis to provide the team with insight & recommendations on continued network optimization.
- Support the Logistics Strategy team on decision making through effectively analyzing & drawing conclusions from data & database tools
- Be responsible for weekly & ad-hoc analysis + reporting on customer reported errors & carrier network performance
- Coordinate internal resources & external stakeholders for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in weekly cost reporting activities
- Participate in Logistics order management & contingency processes
- Thrive in fast-paced environment with varying ad-hoc projects
- Data-driven you can organize, explore, & synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making.
- Intellectually curious you have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way do, & to consistently challenge the status quo.
- Detail-oriented you possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- Agile you thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously.
- A critical thinker you use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems.
- An excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity & precision both written & verbal.
- Collaborative - you enjoy working cross functionally with various teams to gather key inputs, & able to work well with diverse opinions.
- Dedicated to providing the best possible experience for the HelloFresh customer.
- 1-3 years experience delivering analytical solutions to complex problems
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Economics, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, or other relevant area of study
- Ability to work with multiple database systems & provide intelligence-driven conclusions
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, and/or Python a significant plus
- Skilled in MS Office (Excel) or Google Suite
- Excellent problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Robust project management skills
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran