At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, were building a company where everyone can belong, grow & do the best work of their lives.
As an Onboarding Coordinator in the People Operations team you will play a key role in delivering an exceptional onboarding experience for new joiners that is well-organised, well-managed & runs smoothly to give them the best start possible at Deliveroo. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on the experience of 100s of new employees.
We are looking for a self-starter who has excellent attention to detail, is efficient, collaborative, confident & passionate about giving new joiners the best welcome experience at Deliveroo. You will be liaising directly with cross-functional stakeholders including Recruitment, People Services, IT & individual business areas to ensure the onboarding process runs efficiently.
What youll be doing
- Coordinating the end-end planning & delivery of our onboarding experience for UK new joiners.
- Handling pre-boarding & post-boarding tasks such as adapting comms, creating cohorts & collating feedback etc.
- Managing onboarding administrative tasks such as calendars & coordination with presenters & new joiners.
- Continuously looking for ways to streamline processes & be more efficient whilst keeping all onboarding materials up to date.
- Be the primary go-to contact for all onboarding coordination & administration. Staying organised, up to date & one step ahead.
- Building great working relationships with the rest of the People Operations team, the Recruitment team, the EA team, the IT team & hiring managers.
- Maintaining frequent valuable communication with new joiners & line managers on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent Google Workspace or MS Office skills
- Confident in building relationships quickly with people of all levels & backgrounds
- A keen interest & experience in L&D / Onboarding
- Experience in planning across blended delivery channels, in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail & time management skills
- Stakeholder management & project management skills
- Highly organised & ability to prioritise
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience working in a high growth Tech company
- Experience working with Workday & best-in-class / L&D tools
- Training delivery / facilitation experience (both remote & face to face)
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient & accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when & where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy & ownership, & we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business & we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away & relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in & how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food & a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.