Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data-driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
The Consumer Insights Associate will partner with Marketing, Sales, & Product to understand the needs of key markets, customer segments, & competitors to inform Justworks business & product strategy.
Were looking for someone who excels at designing & executing research to tackle complex business problems. The right candidate will have the ability to deep dive into Justworks target markets, customers, & the competitive landscape to deliver compelling & actionable insights to stakeholders across the business.
This role will report in to Product Marketing, a team that plays a pivotal role in shaping the future direction of the product, influencing high-level business decisions, as well as building marketing strategies that will result in the long-term success of the business.
What youll do
- Identify, scope, & lead the analyses needed to develop a deeper understanding of customer & market needs, as well as vertical & industry trends
- Inform & influence strategic decisions based on customer, market, & competitive research
- Become the insights ambassador; build out ways to promote & socialize research across the organization, identifying the stakeholders who could benefit most from the insights you uncover
- Implement & own day-to-day win/loss analysis, synthesizing insights & sharing actionable recommendations regularly with stakeholders across the business
- Serve as the go-to industry, market & customer expert on the Marketing team & across the organization
- Uncover market-specific product gaps & customer needs to help influence the product roadmap
- Lead research to further define & understand core customer segments
Who you are
- A strategic thinker with a proven ability to identify opportunities, form compelling business cases, & gain support from cross-functional stakeholders
- Has a passion for advocating for & continuously improving the customer experience
- Ability to synthesize complex information into simple narratives with compelling & actionable insights
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Experience partnering with, presenting to & influencing cross-functional teams & senior leadership
- Experience leading cross-functional projects leveraging a variety of research methodologies
- Works effectively within a team, yet have the ability to take initiative & work effectively on his or her own
- Possess strong leadership & project management skills
- A self-starter whos passionate about technology & has a genuine interest in helping small businesses grow & thrive
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience (degree in Economics, Psychology, Business, Market Research, or a related field of study is preferred, MBA is a plus)
- Minimum 3-4 years industry experience in a role that includes qualitative & quantitative primary research (market research, management consulting, product marketing, corporate development)
- Proven experience leveraging a variety of quantitative & qualitative research methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to conduct & apply market, competitive, & customer research to inform GTM & product strategy
- Proven experience using data analysis (SQL, Excel, Tableau, SPSS) & survey tools (Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, etc.)
- Experience in statistics (significance testing & correlation analysis)
- Experience working in a fast-paced tech or startup environment
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.