SimilarWebs market intelligence solutions provide customers such as Orange, AccorHotels, Leroy Merlin, ENGIE or Google with insights to help them understand, track & grow their digital market share.
At SimilarWeb we bring together the industrys top talent to work together & create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact & offers opportunity to grow with the company.
SimilarWeb raised $112 million in funding so far & counts more than 400 employees spread across 9 international offices.
As anAccount Manager, you will be responsible for developing, executing, & owning a long-term Account Strategy forcustomers. You will be responsible for retention & expansion of accounts in addition to driving adoption of our Market Intelligence solutions in core processes across the business. You will own the relationship with customers & key decision makers helping them with reaching business goals & KPI's leveraging Market Intelligence & our Consulting services.
As anAccount Manager at SimilarWeb you will:
- Managing & developing long-term partnerships with some of the biggest brands in the world (circa 30 accounts with a $500K book of business)
- Increasing renewal rates
- Managing relationship with account users regarding engagement & product adoption in order to exceed commercial targets
- Identifying & lead up-sell & cross-sell opportunities to drive new business growth through greater advocacy & reference-ability
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction & overall engagement
What will I bring to the team?
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space
- 2 plus years experience as an Account Manager
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, & resolve customer issues.
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues & business partners across the company
Why choose SimilarWeb?
- We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally.
- You will play an instrumental role in building our France office & be a part of the first SimilarWebbers employees & also grow with the office. At SimilarWeb youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven:We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate:We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are
committed to helping each other
- Excellence:Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team