Were on a mission to connect Americas leading problem solvers & to accelerate the solutions that will move our country forward. We advance our mission in three ways:
- With the NationSwell Council, a membership community of service-minded leaders;
- With our Studio, where we produce creative, integrated campaigns with mission-aligned partners to move the needle on solutions that matter;
- Through a digital media platform that tells powerful, authentic human stories of problem solvers.
The Studio works with mission-aligned organizations to amplify their solutions-driven impact initiatives. The team creates compelling integrated campaigns, while leveraging synergies across NationSwells editorial media platform (nationswell.com); & through our community of 800+ socially minded influencers & leaders via the NationSwell Council.
NationSwell is seeking a Senior Accounts Manager within the NationSwell Studio to help manage & execute on the fulfillment of partner campaigns, written & video content, websites, social media, activations & events, leveraging their innate ability to collaborate, flex & problem-solve all with an eye towards the details. This person should have a passion for working in a mission-driven field, & an entrepreneurial spirit is a must.
This person will report to the Senior Director of Accounts & will manage partner accounts in both a client-facing & internal coordinator role. The ideal candidate will have 6-8 years experience in account management, project management, and/or closely related client services.
This role could be a great fit if you are a(n):
- Account/Management Supervisor or Jr. Accounts Director at an integrated/digital/creative/PR agency
- Senior Project Manager at a fast-paced company who can masterfully juggle & organize several projects at once
- Senior Account Manager at a digital-media company (within a branded-content Studio arm is a plus)
- Program or marketing lead at a domestic or international non-profit
HOW YOULL CONTRIBUTE
- Lead in the ideation & fulfillment of partner-facing deliverables, including but not limited to strategic narratives, comms plans, written & video content, websites, social media, & events (including sponsorships & activations)
- Own client relationships & communicate regularly on strategic intentions, status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, & other follow-up items
- Identify business goals of each partner & represent them internally while still maintaining company/editorial integrity
- Delight our partners & fulfill on execution of deliverables in a timely & effective manner
- Assist with scopes of work, proposals & identify renewal opportunities with existing partners
- Create both high-level & granular production schedules & editorial calendars in partnership with the editorial, video & social teams
- Assist on billing, resourcing (internal staff & freelancers) & financial reconciliation activities