The Sr. Director, Marketing Operations is a strategic, solutions-oriented role that manages all operational aspects by strategically managing our project pipeline & leading the development of more streamlined workflows. This role will have primary responsibility for building & evolving all marketing operational capabilities, while partnering cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, as well as external agencies, vendors & suppliers.
- Drive global strategy & implementation of marketing technology tools to support demand generation of Taniums B2B products
- Own & evolve use of Marketing Automation, CRM, events, ABM, & other key tools in the B2B tech stack
- Lead all B2B email & marketing automation projects with our internal clients across a diverse set of products & global teams
- Build out workflows & integrations between Marketing Automation & CRM to evolve lead management processes
- Develop tracking methodologies & taxonomies to measure marketing performance, which informs & optimizes marketing investments in channel strategy across advertising, web, search, social, email, events, & more
- Advise & develop strategies & systems to support sales enablement materials & distribution
- Develop a high-performing Demand Center of Excellence to support strategic marketing initiatives with expert tactical execution
What youll do:
- Develop, manage, & optimize automation program components, including: landing pages, email invites, nurture tracks, SFDC process, & campaign flows
- Conduct A/B tests & conversion optimizations for webinars, events, etc
- Assist with enriching & cleansing imported lists, database standardization & hygiene, as well as audit & properly segment for greater campaign execution
- Improve campaign efficiency, contact outreach, & effectiveness by segmenting & leveraging the marketing database
- Support program conceptualization & execution, including implementation of the creative process & success measurement
- Uncover opportunities to optimize conversion across the lead generation & sales funnel, as well as optimize & improve outbound campaign tactics
- Establish & continuously optimize scalable marketing processes that use best practices for campaign & lead generation/management
- Translate marketing use cases into process solutions
- Help to scale & mature Taniums marketing automation infrastructure
- Collaborate with extended marketing teammates & partners across Taniums digital assets to ensure
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent industry experience required
- 15+ years of work experience; experience in enterprise security preferred.
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience managing a B2B marketing operations or demand generation function in a global organization.
- Ownership of a marketing technology stack, including enterprise marketing automation & CRM.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment with great attention to detail.
- Experience building a distributed workforce with operational excellence Strong marketing operations experience; enterprise security experience preferred
- Self-motivated & able to lead & manage a team that coordinates across functions for innovative programs
- Demonstrated ability to manage & develop team members
- Ability to effectively develop & build new functional & operational processes.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, detail orientated.
- Strong management & project management skills
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems/issues & respond accordingly
- Sound judgment & independent decision maker.
- Ability to negotiate with & manage vendors to deliver quality work on time & on budget
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale. We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & we win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers