Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP's across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities & personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
The development tester is a very important member of the production team. He executes tests to ensure the user of the application will have an optimal experience. The tester helps the development team to find bugs, refine the user experience & support the development process.
- Execute specific tests as required by the production team & the lead tester;
- Perform tests against the established procedures;
- Discover bugs, find clear reproductions steps & enter this information in the bug database;
- Report on the status of the application to the members of the team;
- Create test plans from design documents;
- Contribute to the evolution & sharing of best practices in quality assurance;
- Participate in production team meetings & in discussions concerning quality;