Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Business Analyst Manager to join our Value Capture team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform & a relentless focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselvesone that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role:
You will own the implementation & project management of key initiatives for the Value Capture team while supporting the implementation of value capture operations for new platform, partnership & vendor deals. Coordinating across value capture work streams to identify improvement opportunities for value based care while managing key operations from end to end.
You will report into the Associate Director, Value Capture. This is a remote role, you will work remotely in one of the following states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Washington. Note, this list of states is subject to change.
- Coach & develop associates - promote growth & continued education & improvement
- Continually refine & optimize operations by reporting across lines of business & platform deals.
- Manage key vendor implementations & monitoring performance on an ongoing basis
- Work to develop the analytics team
- Implement & build reporting for Oscar's Point of Care strategy
- Own & launch the R &I Process
- Assist in setting team goals & expectations
- Lead the internal execution of member engagement campaigns & strategies
- Collaborate with the Profit & Loss (P&L) teams to build out impactful provider reporting & with Concierge/Care Delivery to facilitate seamless execution for member outreach to improve RA & Quality/HEDIS results.
- Work closely with the data science team to prioritize & strategize Value Capture analytics.
- 4+ years of healthcare experience
- Proficient in SQL & Python
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity to drive outcomes
- Experience with healthcare data & data infrastructure
- Experience working cross functionally to quickly problem solve & find a resolution.
- Experience working with large datasets to distill analyses into actionable business insights
- 3+ years experience in Risk Adjustment operations
- Bachelor's degree
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant's disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.