Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The traineewill be part of Visa's Business Planning & Operations (BPO) team that supports the SMT (Singapore, Malaysia & Thailand) & Global Client (GC) Client Relationship Management (CRM) organization.
The traineewill support the Head of Business Planning & Operations in business planning & strategy development, management & control of the strategic project portfolio, provision of business support to markets & GC & enhancing business processes to maximize internal & in-market performance.
The project portfolio consists of multiple projects aligned to the vision & strategic pillars of the business.
The trainee will have the opportunity to:
- Analyze, design & build portfolio performance tool to provide valuable insights to CRM team, & recommend changes to achieve goals as necessary.
- Elevate Quarterly Business Review outputs, data points & materials for clients
- Review & enhance business process to drive greater efficiency in-market & share best practices within SMT/GC markets
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to enhance, generate & maintain regular SMT dashboards & external macro insights, provide support in preparation of presentation materials for monthly business review.
- Collaborate with Finance Business Partner & markets to drive quarterly forecasting on business drivers, revenue & operating expenses.
What are we looking for in a Polytechnic Trainee?
- Students pursuing a Diploma in Business, Business Management, Business Information Technologyor related fields
- Curious, enthusiastic & mature individual with the willingness to learn
- Self-motivated & takes initiative to solve problems independently
- Demonstrate strong financial & business acumen, analytical skills with a keen & strategic mind
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint. Knowledge of Knowledge in Enterprise Analytics & Mobility tools, such as Micro-Strategy, Tableu, will be an advantage.
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Strong affinity toward data analytics
- Highly collaborative in working with internal stakeholders
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
The Polytechnic Traineeship Program runs from Feb/Mar 2020 onwards. The minimum duration for this internship is 3 months.