Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Workforce Analyst to join our team in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
What is the Position?
As our Workforce Manager youll be owning our virtual provider scheduling for all Oscar Medical Group service lines (currently Virtual Primary Care, Virtual Urgent Care, & Health Assessments). Youll forecast our staffing needs, build out shift management tooling, optimize physician schedules, manage sign ups, & own intraday management & schedule adherence. When our physicians have scheduling issues, you are on top of communication & ensure coverage is handled for our members.
On a daily basis, you will be:
- Using data to determine optimal provider shift coverage across our operating states & forecasting provider staffing needs for Oscar Medical Group service lines.
- Tactically managing provider schedules, monitoring adherence, & making real-time changes as needed.
- Assisting with the management of provider documentation & the integration of new providers into our systems including; roster management, credentialing operations, licensing management & malpractice.
- Manage Oscar Medical Group HR/ Payroll system provider profiles & requests upon hire & continuous review/ maintenance
Must-have qualities include:
- 2+ years excel experience
- 1+ years working with workforce management software in a healthcare setting (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting).
We think it will make a big (positive) difference if you have...
- 2-3+ years of experience doing workforce management, strategy & planning in a healthcare setting.
- Experience with remote workforce management/remote work.
Above all, be thoughtful, humble & empathetic: Our team is passionate about delivering a simple & friendly healthcare experience. Its critical that you are able to put yourself in our members shoes & solve problems with a member first attitude.