What youll do:
- Undertake print production for restaurant collateral such as Pizza Boxes, Window clings, T-shirts, & Print Menus. Google slides (decks & templates), Sales Pitch one sheeters, flyers, box stickers, coupons, car toppers, posters & more.
- Owning deliverables through to deployment & beyond.
- Produce & execute from design templates. Converting Photoshop mock ups into finished artwork, versioning out to different sizes.
- Color correction, photo retouching, clipping, re-compositing.
- Version out original logos into multiple file formats.
- Applying brands to guideline templates.
- Maintain version control & organization of current & archived assets & projects.
- Suggest possible improvements to process & working practices to boost efficiencies.
- Manage your own time, & others expectations.
- Quality control & troubleshoot printers proofs.
What we're looking for:
- A keen eye for the smallest detail you assume there are mistakes in everything you take on & that it is your responsibility to find them.
- A keen eye for typography & graphic design fundamentals is also important.
- In depth knowledge of printing processes; color profiles; reproducing color accurately across CMYK-process/Pantone-Solids/RGB-Hex; various file formats, & printing methods like Litho, digital, Flexographic & more.
- An ability to manage multiple projects & meet deadlines.
- 5+ years of production design experience, ideally working with the marketing team of a technology-forward consumer brand.
- Experience that focuses primarily on print production.
- Comfortable shifting gears quickly & juggling multiple priorities.
- Experience liaising with print vendors & solving any challenges that may arise.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, & Acrobat.
- Willing to step outside your comfort zone in order to achieve the best results for the company, the task at hand, & for your personal growth.
- A strong commitment to teamwork. Period.
- A positive, proactive, can-do attitude.