All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEOs garage in 2013 by our four founders, an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient & fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, & our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Nevada & Texas.
Were a late stage startup that places technology & innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform & automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines, & our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics, & other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C & B2B online shopping experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful, & seamless shopping experience is at the core of who were are. We value each & every customer & every single order receives a hand-written thank you note.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed!
Boxed is made up of a vibrant & fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, sales people & operations specialists -- just to name a few! We work with passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers. Our customers choose to buy from Boxed because we save them time & money, which in turn makes their lives easier. Thats where you come in!
The Product Manager for Seller & Internal Tools will be responsible for driving the strategy & implementation of Boxeds marketplace seller & internal tools. You are curious about how sellers operate, & excited about creating an exceptional user experience for our sellers for meaningful impact to their businesses. You obsess about how internal processes work, & how you can improve the workflows of our internal users. You will lead a cross-functional team through idea generation & discovery, requirements definition, development, QA, & launch, ensuring on-time & quality delivery of initiatives.
This role is full-time & based in New York, reporting to the Senior Product Manager of Enterprise Solutions.
- Develop & maintain the product vision & roadmap to scale marketplace operations while addressing seller pain points & improvements to internal user workflows
- Identify strategic, high-value initiatives & optimization opportunities through user research, analysis, & competitive insights to accelerate growth
- Manage all projects from user need state identification, kickoff, MVP & KPI definition, design, development, & launch
- Create all product requirements, user stories, opportunity assessments, feature prioritization & business justification for initiatives
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Design, QA, & other cross-functional partners to design, build, & deploy product features
- Define, analyze, manage, iterate, & track success metrics for business impact, adoption, seller engagement, & internal user workflow improvements
- At least 3 years of direct experience in an agile/lean third-party marketplace, eCommerce, or consumer-facing environment, including experience leading teams responsible for seller and/or internal tools
- Adept at seeing the full picture, thinking beyond the feature at hand, & solving complex product challenges with simple, optimal, & scalable solutions
- Exceptional understanding of UX design principles, responsive web & mobile experiences, information architecture, & Agile methodology
- Strong focus on metrics & KPIs, highly skilled in various quantitative & qualitative ways to unearth product opportunities & validate ideas, with working knowledge of SQL
- Experience selling products online and/or growing a brand or selling account a plus
- Degree in design, cognitive science, human computer interaction, computer science, marketing, communications, or equivalent experience
OUR package for you!
Alongside our customer focus & technology DNA, we pride ourselves on our employee centric mentality. NBC Nightly News called our CEO, Chieh Huang Americas Dream Boss for our generous benefits. Every day is bring your dog to work day at Boxed! In addition, our team enjoys competitive compensation plus stock options, endless snacks, flexible parental leave, unlimited paid time off, company lunches, & lots of other perks -- just some of the reasons we made Crains list of best places to work in NYC. Wed love to meet you, so apply today!