Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Documentation Strategist, you will be responsible for developing a long-term strategy for documentation across a variety of sources within Unqork. You will work across teams to help ensure that documentation is kept up to date & provides the best possible experience for users. As part of the enablement team youll help unlock the power of no-code for clients, partners, & employees.
What youll do:
- Create systems for managing updates & keeping documentation aligned
- Develop key metrics & analyze effectiveness of documentation
- Use data to help inform strategic direction for enablement
- Research, evaluate, & follow industry best practices & apply those practices to Unqork documentation strategy
What were looking for:
- Experience managing technical documentation or instructional content
- Ability to learn new software & systems quickly
- Outstanding organizational skills & ability to manage multiple projects
- Analytical skills & experience measuring the performance of a program or project
- Strategic thinker focused on continuous improvement
- Strong interest in developing technical skills
- Previous experience in data analysis or building tools for collecting data
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.