Shutterstock is a growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company operating within a disruptive industry for over 15 years. Well-positioned as the leader in the digital content space, Shutterstock has the largest crowd-sourced digital content library in the world, including leading collections of images, vectors, music, & video. We manage a library of creative building blocks for an expanding global customer base.Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images, video & audio content each week, & currently has more than 200 million images & more than 9 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also ownsBigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency;Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform,Offset, a high-end image collection;PremiumBeata curated royalty-free music library; andShutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Our Creative platform supports photographers, advertisers, film & television studios, marketers & publishers to produce & consume amazing content, while our Editorial business is a world leader in the production & distribution of real-time celebrity, sports, fashion & news photography, as well as covering events such as the Academy Awards, London Fashion Week & the Met Gala.
Shutterstock is seeking an Accounts Payable Intern who will report to the Accounts Payable Manager & is responsible for providing financial, administrative & clerical services. This includes processing & monitoring payments & expenditures as well as filing all documents & reports in an organized manner. We currently process approximately 150-200 invoices & payments weekly. Internship will run June-August, Summer 2020.
Responsibilities to include but not be limited to:
- Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions
- Manage the AP email queue (categorize & assign Salesforce tickets, get invoices to enter, follow up with responsible owners for approval, respond to vendor inquiries, etc.)
- Review invoices to ensure mathematical accuracy & general compliance (e.g. sales tax).
- Enter all invoices into the Accounting system accurately & in accordance with company policy/account codes
- Setup Suppliers with proper documentation provided
- Manage weekly payments (checks, wires & EFTs) in accordance with policy
- Assist in the coding of company purchasing card expenses
- Review/process T&E reports leveraging our expense management software (Workday)
- Scanning & attaching invoices in Workday & then filing
- Assist with Audit requests
- Accounting Major
- Detail oriented, organized & accurate
- Ability to learn systems (ERP, online banking, email ticketing, etc.)
- Excel experience
- Professional & clear when communicating
Shutterstock (NYSE:SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider ofhigh-quality licensed photographs,vectors,illustrations,videosandmusicto businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 350,000 contributors,
For more information, please visitwww.shutterstock.comand follow Shutterstock onTwitter,FacebookandInstagram.
To see some of our featured Open Source projects go to: http://tech.shutterstock.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V