As one of our People Operations Coordinator, you will play an integral part in all things People process, operations & program management. Our Coordinators are at the center of our candidate & employee life cycles, delivering a seamless & positive experience throughout.
- Own defined Coordinator processes across our People verticals (Talent Acquisition, Workforce Innovation & Growth, Total Rewards, Inclusions & Employee Experience)
- Manage our People workflows across our systems & tools maintaining optimal system setup for record-keeping & data collection
- Guide Namely employees by responding to inquiries & requests including employment verifications, leaves of absence requests, unemployment claims, workers compensation, benefits administration, etc.
- Provide operational support on key People programs & activities throughout the employee lifecycle such as on-boarding, performance acceleration, employee relations, off-boarding, etc.
- Maintain the integrity, accuracy, & cleanliness of our internal People data
- Bachelors degree
- A strong interest in Human Resources
- Previous experience in HR through professional experience or an internship
- The ability to own & balance multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Must be a team player who enjoys high volume, fast paced & dynamic environment
- Exercises professional maturity & discretion when dealing with sensitive data
- Strong communication skills with employees at every level of the organization, attention to detail, resourcefulness, collaboration & organization skills
- Experience & comfort in using HR technology to support operational process (HRIS, ATS (Greenhouse), LMS, etc.)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office