Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3500 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
How you can help make a better world of work
Our mission at Culture Amp is to create a better working world, & in so doing to amplify the experience & impact of over 100 million people at work. This Senior Mid Market customer success position has a critical role to play in driving this mission forwards. We are looking for someone with customer success experience to help scale the business impact of People & Culture across 100s of companies in EMEA between 200 & 1000 employees by taking a highly consultative approach to influencing senior level stakeholders to drive deep, sophisticated product adoption that drives sustained business level value for our customers.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Be fully autonomous in coaching a healthy book of business of up to $1.5million in Annual Recurring Revenue
- Be able to drive deepened, highly sophisticated product adoption leading to business level outcomes across a large book of business
- Adept at risk mitigation & ability to influence senior level stakeholders across many customers taking a highly consultative approach
- Previous Customer Success experience working at scale with a high-volume of customers
- The ability to strategically prioritise & deliver value to a high volume of customers in the key moments that matter across the customer lifecycle, using good judgement to flex the customer journey where appropriate
- The capability to understand the full scope of risks to customer relationships, & have the ability to influence senior level stakeholders across many customers taking a highly consultative approach
- Strong communication & customer expectation setting skills
- The ability to educate customers on the optimum ways to deepen adoption of our platform in line with the business level outcomes they are trying to drive
- SaaS experience
- Passionate about & enjoy the challenge of deepening & scaling highly sophisticated product adoption leading to business level outcomes across 100s of organisations
- Highly emotionally intelligent
- Curious about finding ways to constantly refine & enhance the customer experience
- Resilient & adaptable to change
- A team player
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.