Sr. Technical Account Manager
Location: Remote - NY Metro (NYC, NJ, Philedelphia)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing start-up headquartered in San Francisco that solves development, operations, & security challenges in infrastructure, so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We're writing software to take you all the way from yesterday to today, & then safely to tomorrow & beyond. Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today. And the choice is not one or the other; instead, it is often a combination of many of these.
HashiCorp is seeking a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to manage the end-to-end relationship with our enterprise customers. As apost-sales TAM at HashiCorp, you will work in a high-performance team environment to drive Customer Success by providing lifecycle management for a portfolio of HashiCorp companies.
Customer Lifecycle Management for Customer Success
- Manage customer success by owning the end-to-end post sales customer lifecycle including on-boarding, expansion phase, & renewals.
- Provide technical leadership for customeronboarding projects atlarge Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail & other industry verticals.
- Provide Technical Account management for a portfolio of enterprise customers.
- Drive Customer Success via High touch & Low touch methods (automation tools).
- Conduct QBRs for enterprise customers.
- Drive successful customer renewals with low churn & work with sales ops to execute renewals.
- Ability to provide expert guidance for HashiCorp product deployment with strong skill sets ininfrastructurearchitecture, cloud, IToperations,security, & developmentprocesses.
- Create a frictionless onboarding process for the customer by working closely with Support, Services & Sales Engineering teams within HashiCorp.
- Supervise software upgrades.
- Project liaison support for managing product deliveries into customers especially for custom deliverables.
- Conduct regular requirements gathering reviews & project reviews.
- 5+ years of Technical Account Management, Customer Support, Sales Engineering or equivalentexperience - practitioners are welcome as well.
- Ability to provide expert guidance for HashiCorp product deployment with strong skill sets ininfrastructurearchitecture, cloud, IToperations,security, & developmenttechnologies & processes.
- Experience with any HashiCorp Stack - (Vault, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Vagrant, Packer) is a plus.
- Self-starter with proven track record of Customer facing roles & working with executives.
- Expertise in open source & SaaS is a major advantage.
- Proficiency in understanding concepts andtechnologies inDevOps, IT operations, security, cloud,micro-services, containers, & scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of existing HashiCorp toolssuch asVagrant, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Vault & othersis a plus.
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to large & dynamic enterprisecompanies
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic / team environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
- Travel is required initially during on-boarding phase of customer lifecycle & for QBRs (as needed)
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college / university preferred or equivalent experience. MS/MBA preferred.
About HashiCorp & this opportunity
This is a full-time position with a highly competitive compensation & benefits package. You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic & ambitious team. HashiCorp is a series D start-up in San Francisco that is best known for creating a suite of software tools that help enterprise companies automate their infrastructure & helps them migrate to the cloud. HashiCorps software suite allows users to provision, secure & run any infrastructure for any application.
HashiCorp embraces diversity & equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-JN1