CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Were looking for a strong Manager to own multiple existing partnerships for the Sports & Entertainment team at CLEAR. This includes working with teams, leagues & events to drive new CLEAR membership, increase CLEAR usage & enhance the fan experience. This also includes understanding our partners needs to deliver new CLEAR technology solutions, resulting in deeper penetration & higher partner NPS. Finally, this role will also work with the CLEAR Marketing team to drive brand reach & sentiment through these partnerships. This role reports to the Director, Partnership Management, Sports & Entertainment.
What You Will Do:
- Manage, grow & deepen CLEARs partnership with more complex Partners across a variety of professional leagues & events; including on-site support & integration with the Partners
- This includes driving adoption, usage, penetration, NPS (fan & partner), & brand reach & sentiment for key relationships; this also includes renewals & up-sell/cross-sell conversations
- Partner with the marketing team to build, execute, manage & optimize activation plans to best impact these KPIs
- Work closely with our Operations team to design & optimize team partnerships for launch & ongoing partner success
- Integrate with other Sports & Entertainment Partnerships team members who will have their own portfolios of additional partners, ensuring high satisfaction & growth for all partners
- Work with the team head, as well as the business operations & strategy lead, to own an internal scorecard & tracking process in to maximize business impact
- Additionally, support the team head in the creation of operational processes & frameworks that then are rolled out across the direct team & close internal partners
- Bring depth of data analysis & strategy to ensure that the entire Partnership Management team is delivering the highest levels of service & opportunity to the whole portfolio, including leveraging analytics tools & presenting strategic recommendations to senior management
- Partner with the Growth Strategy team lead to help communicate road map updates to both internal & external constituents; developing close relationships with the product team & serving as the voice of our partners & their fans
- Serve as an internal business leader, coordinating between internal CLEAR stakeholders (marketing, operations, technology, product) & different functions at our partners
- Participate in cross-department working teams to help develop new solutions & fan experiences that drive joy & business value, including Hackathons, innovation challenges, & other creative development efforts
- As tenure accrues, participate in round-table conversations with C-level executives & company leaders to provide context, insight, & recommendations
- Travel to partner locations as required
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience with a demonstrable track record of managing long-term client relationships to drive growth. Technology background preferred, sports business knowledge also helpful
- Passion for the member/fan experience
- Strong ability to lead, collaborate, & execute, all with strong stakeholder management
- Youre obsessed with data-based decision making & motivated by KPIs that measure performance, while ensuring growth & deeper engagement.