Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in Atlanta, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
Revel Systems powers the ambitions of restaurants & retailers with a robust cloud-based Point of Sale (POS) & Business Management System. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem helps customers seize their future by pairing an intuitive POS with powerful management tools on a single platform. Founded in 2010 with our HQ in Atlanta & major offices in Vilnius & San Francisco.
About the Role
This is primarily a strategic role - you will own the strategic direction & roadmap for your areas of responsibility & report directly to the Director of Product Management. You will be working in close partnership with Product Owners & their respective development teams to actualize your vision & help guide their efforts.
More specifically, this position is focused on Revels software solution for in-store ordering & fulfillment operations, including:
- Order Management - intake to fulfillment
- Off-Premise optimization
- Kitchen Operations
With us, you will:
- Build a deep understanding of Revels strategic direction, trends in the market & the competitive landscape
- Conduct primary (interviews / surveys) & secondary (reports, available content) research activities
- Understand merchant / consumer needs & priorities
- Become the go-to expert & promoter of your areas of responsibility, communicating effectively & often with a variety of stakeholders
- Define the product positioning & strategy for your areas of responsibility in collaboration with executive team & key stakeholders
- Develop, maintain, & socialize a short-term & longer-term product roadmap for your areas of responsibility
- Work closely with product owners & corresponding development teams to ensure successful execution of your vision
- Conduct industry research & leverage data & analytics to drive decision-making
- Work closely & collaborate with sales, account managers, operations & marketing teams to bring products to market & to gather feedback
- 5+ years of software product ownership and/or product management experience building digital solutions for the restaurant industry
- You are a natural leader, skilled communicator, & uniter of people & teams towards a shared goal
- Excellent team-player, demonstrating the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect & accountability to others; ability to maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders & constituents
- Track record of end-to-end product delivery
- You have analytical mindset & data-driven approach to decision making
- Experience with & comfort in working in agile software development environments. You should understand the Agile process from beginning to end, including user story creation & refinement, writing acceptance criteria, & various scrum ceremonies.
Nice to have:
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence
- Hands-on experience working in the restaurant industry
Revels Product Development Organization
- Agile Framework
- Fully loaded development teams: PMs, POs, Designers, Scrum Masters, QA, Cloud Ops, Release Management, Project Management, & go-to-market teams
- Work on a team of experienced & highly skilled professionals
- Employee benefits: rich healthcare options, wellness programs, referral bonus, & 401K plan
- Flexible working schedule
- Apple equipment