We are looking for a talented UX Designer / Researcher for a project starting Aug 10 for about 9 weeks.
The project is an interesting digital research exploration around concepts & new possible tech devices. Given the circumstances, all the work would be remote. It would be 40 hours a week, but there could be some flexibility on your end how you get those hours accomplished, as long as you were available for daily standups, key project meetings & client meetings.
- Act as core team member partnering with a Strategist & interacting & presenting your work directly with clients
- UX Research: Create stimuli at appropriate fidelity & participate in all remote research sessions with real users
- UX: develop use cases, illustrations, journey maps and/or flows to present concepts to clients
- Actively & efficiently support team in achieving project goals while maintaining project profitability
Naturally, you have:
- 5+ years of experience designing digital experiences & products
- Experience facilitating UX research across methods (interviewing, concept testing, usability testing, ethnographic research, diary studies, surveys, personas, journey maps, etc.)
- Strong skills in areas like ideation & sketching
- Knowledge of UX structure, content prioritization/hierarchy, wireframes & documentation (annotations, style guides, pattern libraries)
- Knowledge of technology platforms, trends & feasibility (Iot, AI, Cloud, etc.)
- An incurable curiosity relating to all things design & technology
- Love of teamwork, brainstorming sessions & presenting in front of clients