Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally & professionally, by constantly challenging yourself & the status quo, bringing in new ideas, & simply daring to explore In Similarweb youll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, & people.
We raised over $240M & have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), & we couldnt have done it without each & every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, & the fun of working together & face-to-face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office for 3 days, & can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
Were hiring a senior enablement leader to work with our Go-to-Market team globally to ensure they are maximising their potential, following the right playbook, utilizing the right tools & constantly learning & developing whilst delivering on KPI expectations
As a senior enablement leader at Similarweb, you will:
- Oversee the enablement team to increase sales force productivity
- Foster an organization of continuous process improvement
- Lead three core functions:
- Role-based Enablement: Designing & driving adoption of role-based playbooks, role-based training, tool adoption & information flow in order to ensure each role has the skill set, tools & knowledge to execute to a high & consistent standard
- Professional Training: Consisting of functional trainers (value based selling, new employee onboarding & product & competitor positioning) & regional interactive trainers (new features, workshops, role plays)
- Content & Tools: Drive the activation, adoption & ongoing usage of the full global GTM tech stack to maximise the potential of each team.
- Hiring this team is expanding rapidly & hiring the right people on the required timing schedule is a key driver of growth
- Be responsible & accountable for developing the team & helping guide & mentor career paths & competency development
- Work closely with SDR, Sales, Account Management & Client Services peers to systematically drive improvements & performance enhancements across all aspects of our commercial operation
- Support senior leadership with strategic analysis & optimization of your domain
What will I bring to the team? (Must have)
- 3+ years running an enablement function at a SaaS company
- 5+ years relevant experience, including the above plus work either in the enablement discipline or in another Go-to-Market function (e.g. sales, account management)
- Experience managing managers & multiple teams
- A big focus on efficiency & process optimisation (were a little obsessed with this)
- Analytical mindset with the ability to quickly digest a problem & identify a solution
- Strong communication skills
Its a plus if you
- Have digital marketing knowledge
- Experience using Similarweb
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At Similarweb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.