As the SaaS space expands, theres more potential than ever to build a huge software company.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. Software & SaaS businesses today experience a lot of frustration trying to sell their products when it comes to managing subscription plans, calculating local tax rates or handling trials & licensing.
Paddle solves all that hassle with an integrated commerce platform that offers an end-to-end journey for over 1,000 SaaS & software businesses by handling billing, payment, & taxes automatically, & tackling their main growth challenges head-on. In doing so, we empower them to expand internationally & sell to anyone from individuals to teams, businesses & enterprises. From this essential position, Paddle acts as a strategic partner to our customers, providing them with powerful analytics & marketing tools to help them understand & grow their businesses.
Tackling all the growing pains of selling software creates a lot of interesting challenges in product marketing. This is where you come in! We are looking for a leader to work across product, marketing & sales to address the key requirements to accelerate Paddles growth. This is an opportunity to be a part of something challenging & transformative, & to play a critical role in driving our success.
Were aiming to nurture an outstanding product marketing team that can help us build an industry-leading organisation. You will establish & lead the product marketing function & report to our CMO in our London headquarters.
What you'll do
- Lead & have full responsibility for our product marketing strategy & execution for Paddles offerings.
- Develop Paddles ideal customer profiles & persona definitions for our sellers in market segments. Collaborate with teams across the company to develop understanding of our customers needs & how our products can align to those needs.
- Lead the systematic collection of customer feedback from multiple touchpoints to address with our team. Integrate learning into product, marketing & sales efforts.
- Craft positioning, value propositions & messaging to be used across Marketing, Sales, & Customer Support that inspires sales conversations & adoption of our products.
- Partner closely with product management & product design in the creation, execution & promotion of the product roadmap & offerings. Provide market & customer insights to inform product requirements.
- Guide GTM strategy for new products with Marketing, Sales & Enablement teams. Create product marketing materials for sales to use with customers.
- Work with Sales & Customer Success leadership to ensure consistent messaging, pricing & positioning in sales training & through the pre & post sales journey.
- Develop competitive analysis & feedback, together with the product team, to be used cross-functionally.
- Hire, lead & develop a high performing product marketing team.
We'd love to hear from you if
- Substantial mid-market/enterprise product marketing experience, including deep experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience moving between creative & analytical problems & projects, at a strategic & tactical level
- Passion for writing & communicating messaging & positioning
- Experience identifying market trends & customer needs to inform product requirements
- Background in launching new products & growing them into a mature business
- Comfortable interpreting & summarizing data that leads to action
- Managerial experience; ability to excite & successfully lead a product marketing team in a high-growth environment
- Ability to engage directly with customers, through sales processes & at events such as conferences
Why youll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of around 130 people based near Old Street. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees & we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly & respectful culture.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare & on-site coaching sessions. We believe in flexible working & offer all team members unlimited holidays & 3 months paid parental leaves regardless of gender. Plus we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, which can include anything from joining the office football team, taking up in-office yoga lessons or enjoying a board game night. We host regular company get-togethers & quarterly socials. We have weekly catered lunches & of course, fully stocked fridges & cold brew on tap. We value learning & will help you with your personal development where we can from constant exposure to new challenges & annual learning stipend to regular internal & external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics & marketing tools to understand & grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run & grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Were early in our journey but making great progress: Deloitte Fast 50 named us the fastest growing software company in the UK (weve tripled revenue every year since our launch in 2012), & we've raised over $25m in funding from incredible investors such as Notion, BGF & Kindred.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply & we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair-friendly & we are a family-friendly employer.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on new opportunities at Paddle!