Appian provides a low-code development platform that accelerates the creation of high-impact business applications. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance.
As a Senior Solutions Consultant, you will actively drive & manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical adviser & product advocate. Using technical creativity & business acumen, you will illustrate the value that Appians platform can provide. You must be able to engage & articulate product positioning to both business & technical users in competitive scenarios. You will also rapidly identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
What you'll be doing...
- Partner with Account Executives to achieve defined sales goals
- Lead efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources into the sales campaigns
- Assist in the production of RFPs & other proposals to clients
- Propose technical & creative business solutions in support of sales activities
- Design & deliver high quality technical Proof of Concepts for prospective customers
- Present technical & business aspects of proposed solutions to a C-Level audience
- Represent Appians product to customers & at field events such as conferences, summits, seminars, etc.
- Assist with the radiation strategy within the target accounts by building customer relationships
- Manage target accounts that may span multiple Account Executives
- Work with colleagues across the organization to receive the support needed to accomplish the technical goals
Do you have...
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science
- 5+ years as a successful Pre-Sales Engineer OR 5+ years in a Professional Services/Consulting role that is client facing & involves sales scenarios - Able to do custom POCs & demos
- Able to thrive in a unique culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily & creative input is necessary to solve business problems
- Technical depth to respond to all functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Proven success conveying customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Familiarity with Business Process Management Platforms/Frameworks is a plus: Appian, Pegasystems, IBM, Oracle, TIBCO, etc.
- Experience in production environments (application servers, web servers, databases)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, customer interaction, requirements analysis, presentations, & system design
- Willing to travel 10-20% to customer locations throughout the assigned region
Appian Corporation is anequalopportunity/affirmative actionemployer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremploymentwithout regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker,Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.