Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a NetSuite Administrator to join our Finance team in our New York City office.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform & a relentless focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselvesone that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
You will join our tight-knit Finance team & own all operational & technical aspects of the NetSuite platform in Oscar's fast-paced environment.
You will maintain the NetSuite general ledger platform & external integrations, while working with the Finance team to ensure excellent data accuracy, & to improve the functionality of different financial systems to help maximize the benefit to Oscar across HRIS, GL, AP, T&E, & Financial Planning systems.
You will report to the Director of Financial Systems & Data.
- Maintain the NetSuite application & integrations with other systems:
- Understand business process requirements, business process changes & map them to NetSuite ERP system capabilities
- Develop, document, & implement policies & procedures to ensure data integrity, change protocols, & usage.
- Monitor system usage & track performance
- Stay current on NetSuite releases
- Provide NetSuite training to new users
- Identify & recommend other key technologies required to improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
- Develop & deploy customization to meet cross-functional leaders' reporting needs
- 5+ years of experience NetSuite administration, configuration & data migration
- Working knowledge of SQL, WebServices, user provisioning
- Experience in data analytics, reporting & data management
- Knowledge of healthcare or health insurance
- Startup & public company experience
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant's disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.