We are a group of passionate individuals working towards making TouchBistro the #1 global POS product. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, & freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal & professional growth, true teamwork & collaboration, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team youd like to be a part of, get in touch!
Reporting to the Director of Architecture, as the Associate Architect, iOS Platform, you will be charged with extending the ecosystem of our award-winning point-of-sale software by enabling integrations with our partners. You are responsible for the architecture of both inbound & outbound partner integrations where there are a number of challenges to solve, in addition to delivering a suite of partner APIs built on solid infrastructure & consideration for their operational reliability.
- Collaborate with & mentor development teams to effectively deliver on product goals as they relate to our In-Venue Restaurant Platform
- Contribute to a technology roadmap for our In-Venue Restaurant Platform
- Participate in the establishment of a standard API for use across our In-Venue Platform to facilitate a consistent & scalable communication protocol
- Ensure security across our In-Venue Restaurant Platform is considered at every step of the design, development & delivery process
- Document & maintain architectural standards, goals, & decisions established to ensure consistent communication across the organization
- Work with third party partners to integrate their hardware and/or software solutions including payment devices, printers, cash drawers, reservation systems, inventory systems & others
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or a related field required
- 5+ years application and/or hardware firmware development
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts & ideas to all levels of employees & management
- Experience with hands-on iOS development using both Objective-C & Swift
- Experience with API design, development, & testing
- Experience with database development & data replication practices a plus
- Experience hands-on with point-of-sale development, hardware firmware development, payment terminal integration, or hardware integration a plus
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
Were venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the world & are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, & payment industries.
Were global & growing! TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide & has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London & headquarters in Toronto. Were a fast-moving, ever-evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business & help them succeed through our products & services, but we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.