As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is looking for a Partner Program Manager to join our Client Relationship team in Sydney dedicated to an exciting client. Reporting to the Client Director, you will be the program delivery subject matter expert to ensure the seamless end-to-end project delivery of Visa solutions for a new client program, as well as across existing client portfolios
This role would ideally suit someone who is an exceptional organiser, enjoys driving teams to deliver outcomes & thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What a Program Manager does at Visa:
- Project manage the efforts of our client team & supporting project initiative work-streams to ensure the overall program delivery for the client exceeds expectations.
- Manage the agreed partnership governance & engagement meeting schedule with Visa & Client stakeholders. Develop the meeting agendas, meeting minutes & manage the delivery of action items. Responsible for the project schedules & updates for governance meetings.
- Manage & coordinate project meetings between Visa & Client project initiative leads. Co-ordinate internal & client communications to support project work
- Manage the tracking & delivery of the partnership contract obligations, including responsibility for volume forecasting, incentive calculations & payments.
- Coordinate annual planning sessions, assist with the coordination of immersion program & study tour agendas
Why this is important to Visa
We believe that our client's success is our success, & this role is key to ensure Visa's delivery is executed with excellence. We are excited about our client's new program as well as the opportunity to transform their existing portfolios to deliver personalised engagement & payment experiences for their customers.
What you will need:
- 8+ years of program/ project management experience, ideally in the payments, banking or financial services industry
- Proven competency managing multiple & complex projects
- Experience with agile methodologies & ways of working
- Strong attention to detail, structured & systematic approach to work
- Experience in working across a matrixed organisation & with external clients or business partners
- Excellent relationship building & stakeholder management skills. Strong interpersonal & leadership skills with ability to manage & influence across multiple internal & external stakeholders
- Experience using project management tools including Microsoft Teams, Planner, SharePoint, Jira
- Must be team oriented, collaborative, & flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral & writing capabilities.
What will also help:
- Experience with digital payments projects or product development
- Highly proactive & self-driven with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team
- Multi-disciplinary thinking skills: creative, analytic, strategic
Projects you will be a part of:
- The design, development & launch of a new consumer proposition
- Transformation of existing client portfolios
- Creating the next generation of savings & payment experiences
At Visa, your individuality fits right in & we embrace inclusion & diversity of thought. We are committed to creating the kind of workplace where you want to be & we can facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements for you.