Company Description|Job Description
Alfresco Software (Alfresco”) is an enterprise open source software company focused on advancing the flow of digital business. The company provides a better, more effortless way for people to work, making sure they have the information they need, exactly when they need it most. The Alfresco Digital Business Platform is used to digitize processes, manage content & securely govern information.
Alfresco helps over 1,300 industry-leading organizations, including Cisco, Bank of NY Mellon, Capital One, US Department of Navy, & NASA, be more responsive & competitive.
Founded in 2005, Alfresco has its U.S. Headquarters in San Mateo, California, & European headquarters in Maidenhead, UK.
For more information on Alfresco, please visit http://www.alfresco.com.
The key to the Customer Success Manager role is knowing our Clients & creating a center of excellence around the client experience that ensures strong client relationships & retention. As a CSM, you will be joining a highly successful global Customer Success Team responsible for helping Alfresco customers realize business value through effective implementation & adoption of our products & services. You will serve as the customer's conduit into Alfresco & will be responsible for aligning internal resources to ensure a great customer experience. You will be tasked & measured on your ability to drive customer retention, foster account growth, & promote advocacy within your customer base.
What You'll Do
- Drive retention & growth among our customers by understanding their business needs & helping them succeed
- Deliver & communicate ROI throughout the customer lifecycle
- Marshall resources across Alfresco (Support, Sales, Engineering, etc.) as needed to support customers' needs
- Share best practices & customer experiences that will help customers maximize the effectiveness & value of the Alfresco platform
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our marketing, sales, & product strategy
- Collaborate closely with Renewals Specialists & Sales Account Executives to support renewals & expansion opportunities
- Identify & promote opportunities for customers to act as Alfresco advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Track & maintain customer data in relevant tools & systems
- Assist as needed in client issues resolution & be accountable for customer experience & satisfaction
- 2+ years of recent experience as a Customer Success Manager, successfully managing & selling in a technical consulting, Services, or Product environment with IT, finance, & procurement executives as the key contacts / stake holders.
- Domain knowledge of or experience in selling or delivering IT Products / Services (PaaS a plus) to Mid - Large Global Enterprise Customer.
- Ability to effectively communicate & build deep & wide customer relationships through strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication (speaking / listening) & presentations skills.
- Commitment to drive, support, & enable the delivery teams as needed to achieve customer value in all deliverables, QBRs, & communications
- Ability to create structure & processes in ambiguous situations
- Experience working with & organizing cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty & adoption
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to drive continuous results / value that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Passion for technology & customer success
- Passion for the business - driven & committed
- Customer focused
- Great Team player (Team revenue target)
- High integrity
- Self starter & self-motivator
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work with different personalities & temperaments
- Flexible & adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Able to work autonomously & proactively
- Proven influencer & negotiator
- Creative & excellent problem solver
- Ability to multi-task
- "Can-Do" approach to a wide & rapidly changing workload
- Willingness & ability to accommodate different time zones
- Willingness to work from time to time over extended hours in order to achieve goals set by immediate manager or demanded by key customers
Alfresco is an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.