HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the job
At HelloFresh we are striving to get BRCGSv4 accreditation & we want to boost our hygiene team. The role of an Interim Hygiene Manager (multi-site) for 6 months that will primarily involve reviewing the current hygiene SOPs for two sites & implementing new SOPs when required. Once the review & implementation of SOPs has been completed, they will need to be trained to the current hygiene team. Together with the Technical Lead & Hygiene Coordinator you drive the development of the distribution centers hygiene standard & manage the training program.
What you will be doing:
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures & Cleaning Instruction Cards in line with best practice.
- Review any Codes of Practice that are relevant to & updated from BRCGSv4
- To ensure training of the hygiene team to the SOPs
- Conduct regular audits to ensure training has been embedded & processes are followed
- Suggest improvements to our Hygiene set up & input into longer term hygiene strategy at our UK DC's
- Due to the nature of the role it will predominantly be based on site at two locations
Who you are:
- Proven experience in a pick pack operation environment with experience of BRC accreditation & HACCP
- Experience in implementing & managing hygiene schedules
- Authority on hygiene/GMP related CCPs
- Trained auditor & trainer would be advantageous
- Moderate to Advanced understanding of Microsoft packages & Google platforms.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
What you will get in return: