As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is looking for a strategic finance leader to join our Global Products Finance team. This Senior Director will collaborate with a key members of Visa's executive leadership team to develop financial strategies & drive analytics to enable business decision making. They will drive the long-term planning, forecasting, & budgeting processes for the businesses they support including Real Time Payments, Tokenization, Secure Remote Commerce, Global Network Processing, ATM & other key platforms. In addition, they will provide detailed monthly reports & analysis on the performance of the businesses. The position involves driving important insights with senior finance leaders & executive management & require strong influence management skills. The Senior Director Global Products Finance will mentor & manage the team to provide top notch business partnership. The ideal candidate will have a deep background in financial & general business analysis, preferably with a public company, & demonstrated experience managing teams & collaborating with various functions.
Strategic Advice & Partnership:
- Partner with head of business to develop long term financial plans
- Develop & present strategic insights about the business
- Align functional goals & strategies to broader global initiatives
- Lead performance diagnostics, budgeting, forecasting & management reporting
- Become a trusted business partner to all business units & executive management
- Lead preparation of the annual business plan & analysis
- Interpret & present key findings for senior leadership audience
- Enable management by providing timely, accurate information
- Understand business drivers & recommend measures to further improve results
- Establish efficient processes for monthly & quarterly performance reporting for optimal result
- Spearhead ad-hoc projects to further improve the overall performance of the team & organization(s)
- Decision support to senior finance leadership on investment / project decisions as well as strategic organizational & functional developments
- Provide thought leadership & guidance over core processes building efficiencies & streamlining deliverables
- Integration of finance into the business; attend team meetings / understanding of the business
- Tailored, effective presentations, analysis & dialogue with each business partner
- Timely, meaningful views on their business
- Dialogue around budget & spend to optimize budget & investments; return-on-investment discipline
- Robust toolkit to help manage the business & enable management decision making
- Attract, recruit & train top talent into the Finance organization
- Mentor & manage a team of high performing finance resources by helping to create a center of excellence & instilling best practices across finance
- Influence, motivate & collaborate with key business partners & stakeholders
- 12 years experience with a Bachelor's Degree; 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD); or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, engineering or relevant technical field
- MBA strongly preferred
- Investment banking and/or management consulting strongly preferred
- At least 10 years of professional experience or equivalent with 5-7 years of relevant experience in a well-disciplined organization where best practices are integral to the management of the business
- Experience leading a Financial Planning & Analysis (or similar) team with a thorough understanding of financial accounting & management reporting
- Proactive, strategic thinker
- Strong analytical & project management skills
- Superior problem solving skills with ability to communicate effectively with executive management
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy & quality of output
- Excellent interpersonal & people management skills
- Ability to work effectively with other functional areas & understand the operational & cultural issues relevant to achieving superior results
- Client focused with tenacity to resolve issues & conflicts
- High energy & enthusiasm required to partner with multiple stakeholders
- Able to work in a dual reporting
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.