The Ad Operations role oversees the QA process for all digital media activities across all channels. This person must know how to troubleshoot any issues on paid search, display, video, paid social campaigns, as well as monitor campaign performance. They will be responsible for facilitating & managing the relationship between Critical Mass & our third party vendors. They will maintain & optimize campaigns & alert of any issues to the media planning team.
**This role is open to candidate in Alberta & British Columbia.
- Act as a liaison between Project Delivery & MarketingScience teams
- Oversee the QA process from campaign set up to launch to maintenance
- Create media pixels for tracking & work with Marketing Science on implementation
- Troubleshoot any issues of tags not firing, creative not loading, incorrect click throughs, etc.
- Test creative & verify it is running in appropriate markets & clicking through/functioning
- Utilize trafficking systems Google DCM, Facebook, Marin (SEM) to monitor campaign delivery & performance
- Work with above third party partners to verify creative updates/rotations are accurate
- Work directly with above third party partner support teams to troubleshoot any campaign issues
- Proofread paid search copy & analyze keyword lists
- Ensure pixels/tags are firing properly on campaign landing pages
- Serve as a point of contact for problem escalation
- Work with third party vendors on any system updates
- Manage deadlines & workflow
- Possess accountability for the teams work
- Ownership of quality & consistency of deliverables
- 2- 3 years experience in advertising operations
- Full knowledge of Doubleclick DCM (formally DFA) & Facebook platform is an asset
- Previous experience with dynamic ad serving partners a plus
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics to implement pixels
- Basic knowledge of creating programming scripts
- Understanding of digital audiences
- Some knowledge of Marin Software
- Well versed in standard & rich media ad trafficking software for display, video, mobile, search & other emerging channels.
- Educated on all research tools & 3rd party ad servers (listed above) is an asset
- Comfortable working with media & analytics teams
- Knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets, or Smart Sheets is an asset