OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendors (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, & rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance & reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection & information-security experts, each with over 15 years experience in their respective fields. We are a top-ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, the 2018 Salesforce Appy award winner, & the winner of multiple Demo Jam awards.
We believe that every employee in the company can & should make an impact every day, & we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, take initiative & are a great team player you will love working here.
The Salesforce Administrator role is a critical role in helping the company scale effectively & continue to maintain a high growth rate. We are looking for an intelligent, highly driven individual with a deep knowledge of salesforce.com data model & administration & sales processes. Strong business acumen & process orientation are key for this role. This role will be responsible for working with multiple constituencies across the organization to develop, implement, optimize & ensure compliance with processes related to sales & sales team management including but not limited to: order processing & fulfillment, quoting, customer service management, lead management, data quality, data governance, & territory alignment.
- Own our salesforce.com implementation & serve as primary admin changes & integrations
- Work closely with sales leadership to establish, document & implement various sales related processes
- Own KPI reporting & dashboards for the sales team
- Work with management team for adhoc reporting
- Automate lead provisioning & distribution in salesforce.com
- Develop duplicate management processes
- Establish document & enforce sales team rules of engagement
- Develop sales enablement training & documentation
- Identify opportunities for improving efficiency in the sales process
- Minimum of 2 years in a salesforce admin or consultant role preferably with a SaaS company
- Certified Salesforce Admin
- Very high degree of MS Excel proficiency
- Excellent problem analytical & solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience with document management systems/processes
- Experience implementing/managing CPQ tools
- Experience working with hubspot
Qualifications Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.