TheGuarantors is a Fintech whose innovative products optimize the relationships between landlords, leasing staff, brokers, renters, and tenants by concurrently taking risk out of the leasing process and making it more efficient. We have achieved 150% year over year growth the last 3 years, successfully raised $15M in a Series B, and are actively expanding our footprint nationwide.
We have been recognized by Forbes (America's Best Startup Employer 2020), CNBC (2018 Upstart 100), CRETEch (#1 Information & Intelligence in Finance), listed on the 2019 Insurtech 100, and we're backed by VCs who have also invested in Away, LinkedIn, and Slack, amongst others.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Strategy & Operations Analyst to join the Office of the CEO to help drive the continued growth of the company through special projects and cross-functional operations. Our goal is to reduce the massive inefficiencies in the real estate markets through innovations in product development and superior customer experience.
You'll work on a diversity of projects from market sizing for sales analysis, to quarterly board updates and insurance partner success program development. Positioned at the center of the action, you will get to work with a number of different teams and business partners, and have the opportunity to learn quickly from everyone.
As such, you will need to have high EQ and work well with individuals across multiple functions and levels, managing up and across without direct authority. You should be proactive and identify opportunities to make an impact by solving employee and customer needs, and you jump into a new task or respond to quickly changing needs with limited context.
No two days here are the same, which makes things exciting and is the right environment for someone who is comfortable with ambiguity but able to build strategies and processes to make that ambiguity focused on a goal. We want someone who has the ability to run with a project or idea on their own, but values the importance of human-centered design in everything they do - our success is built on the collective wisdom of the team, and we seek input from internal and external users to build market leading products and solutions.
- Become the go-to expert on development of all external-facing materials, including investor decks, sales decks, and marketing materials
- Assist with preparation of all board meeting materials
- Project manage all investor relations and outreach, including managing coordination of multiple teams in providing data and creation of VC pitch materials
- Develop go-to-market approach, and ongoing programmatic management of, marketing and integration partnerships with players across the real estate ecosystem
- Help manage partnerships/relationships with existing insurance carriers, helping develop a cohesive partner program
- Coordinate carrier partnerships including product growth efforts, monthly reporting, regulatory filing, and weekly check-ins across corporate, legal, and underwriting teams
- Develop cohesive process/program to meet carrier needs as we grow the number of partners
Office of the CEO:
- Ad hoc requests for data analysis, external presentations, competitive tracking, financial reporting, and press/marketing-related needs
- As you grow into the role, there will be an opportunity to expand responsibilities, or focus on a specific business/product area of the company
- 2 - 4 years of experience at a leading management consulting firm, or similar role within banking or private equity
- Interest in insurance, fintech, or real estate required, experience in any of this industries a plus
- Expertise in PowerPoint - storyline development, building decks from scratch, improving existing collateral
- Expertise in Excel - intermediate financial analysis, preparation of documents for external parties, tracking and reporting
- Stakeholder management - ability to form relationships and engender trust at all levels of an organization, ability to manage up
- Execution mindset - willingness to get hands dirty as part of a team to execute on critical business and operations initiatives
- Emotional intelligence - constant eye for people dynamics, interested in elevating and embracing our company values
- Strong writing and communication skills preferred
Experience in Tableau or SQL a plus, but not a requirement