Cadre is looking for a passionate, detail-oriented Sales & Marketing Operations Associate to join our growing team. This highly-motivated individual possesses a natural desire to improve upon & build new strategies & processes.
You will be key to the success of Cadres business leading initiatives related to planning, reporting, lead management, data management & measurement. You will be a strategic member supporting our Sales team, including Client Success, & Marketing helping drive strategy & execution from lead generation to sales hand-off to customer retention. Come be a vital part of our continued success!
What Youll Do:
- Quickly gain a deep understanding of our CRM & sales processes
- Build & help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis & internal business review
- Enhance sales & marketing productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes & evaluating new tools
- Create & maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, & relevant sales training materials
- Identify & eliminate sales process bottlenecks & inconsistencies & analyze & respond to inquiries from members of our sales team
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales & marketing funnel & operational metrics & delivering regular insights to the business; define & deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Monitor data & system rules to ensure data integrity
- Assist with Salesforce administration & project prioritization
- Create polished presentations for internal & external meetings under tight deadlines
What You Have:
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 3+ years of experience in sales operations, marketing operations, and/or business systems preferably in a software/technology
- Highly analytical & proficient in deriving conclusions from various data sets & simplifying outputs to position now what conclusions.
- Adept at documenting & simplifying complex processes & driving implementation across global organizations
- Must think about the world from a customer & employees perspective & be able to translate management needs into benefits for both groups
- 4 statements people might use to describe your work style; gets stuff done, collaborative, adaptable, always improving & dreaming big
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com required