Vendor Management Lead
Peloton is looking for a passionate & talented Vendor Management Lead to join our growing IndirectProcurement function. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Procurement, this person will be responsible for thevendor management lifecycle at Peloton.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for Pelotons supplier on-boarding & management process
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders.
- As one of the first points of contact at Peloton forsupplier partners, you will assist with any inquiries about doing business at Peloton or our systems
- Work with multiple partner teams (Risk, Legal, Finance, etc.)
- As part of the on-boarding process, youwill help guide potential suppliers through cross-functional reviews to ensure they are properly vettedand ready to transact
- Assist with leading a Supplier Relationship Management program, ensuring that due diligence & focus continues throughout the suppliers engagement at Peloton
- Identify sourcingand consolidation opportunities
- Assist with preparing for & carrying out sourcing events by qualifying & reviewing potential
- Support Pelotons supplier diversity goals by identifying qualified suppliers, reviewing certificationdocumentation & reporting on spend targets
- Continuously review & enhance the supplier management process to ensure all stakeholders have apositive experience.
- You are encouraged to stay abreast of best practices & implement them here
- Identify opportunities for updating the order or payment methods to increase efficiency or reducetransaction costs
- Lead reporting for supplier performance against KPIs & SLAs.
- Assist with ad hoc spend reportingespecially as it relates to supplier volumes & performance
- Review P-Card & expense spend data to identify opportunities to consolidate spend under PurchaseOrders or negotiated agreements
- Advise business units of current/potential future vendor risks
- 5 or more years of experience in a vendor administration or procurement function
- High customer service mindset with excellent communication & interpersonal skills (written and
- Operating experience with procure-to-pay tools & ERP systems; Coupa & NetSuite are a plus.
- Experience with supplier networks such as Coupa Supplier Portal or Ariba Supplier Network are alsoan advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & supplier requests at various stages.
- Strong attention to detailand highly organized
- Self-starter but also a team player
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Solid analytical & quantitative skills
- Knowledge of both direct & indirect supply chains
- Experience with analyzing vendor performance & reporting results to internal stakeholders
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global technology company reinventing fitness by bringing the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. With more than 10,000 live & on-demand classes, taught by a roster of elite instructors, Peloton delivers real-time motivation & curated playlists from the world's best artists. Peloton is changing the way people get fit through a comprehensive & socially-connected experience that makes every workout both efficient & addictive. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city byCrainsand is consistently named among the most innovative companies byFast Company. Pelotons investors include True Ventures, TCV, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, & Kleiner Perkins. Learn more atonepeloton.com.