Working at RippleMatch:
At RippleMatch, we help entry-level candidates find high-skill jobs. Figuring out where to begin a career is a huge decision, but students are often forced to rely on overstretched career services centers & small personal networks when they begin their job search. We have built the first product ever to automate early career recruiting & career coaching. Our software helps companies build diverse & high-quality teams & helps candidates find the right opportunity. Since launching RippleMatch from our college dorm room, we have taken off on college campuses, raised over $23.5 million in venture funding, & brought on some of the most exciting companies in the country as customers. Our tight-knit team of 50+ talented people works hard, celebrates wins, & cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works.
We are hiring a Product Manager to work across our entire product suite. We build products that help students find great fit opportunities, connect companies with excellent candidates, & automate tedious work on both sides. As a Product Manager at RippleMatch, you will launch products that redefine how candidates find jobs & how companies make hires.
In this role, you will:
- Build a deep understanding of our users, our business, & the entry-level hiring landscape
- Conduct user research & analyze usage data to discover problems & opportunities
- Propose, validate, test, launch, & iterate on new products & features
- Ensure success of your product by testing new features & triaging bugs & issues
- Work closely with our engineering, sales, accounts, customer success, & operations teams
What you bring:
- Experience: you have 2+ years experience managing & launching SaaS products at an early-stage start-up
- Product sense: you push for exceptional user experiences, & have a clear sense of effective design. You can use your understanding of the user & business goals both to make detailed product decisions & to inform our high level product roadmap
- Productivity: you bring exceptional prioritization & organization skills to both your personal work-stream & the backlog for your team
- Communication skills: you communicate clearly, effectively, & at the correct level of detail with members of the product team, coworkers in other departments, & with clients
- Analytical skills: you synthesize inputs from user research, product analytics, & business needs to discover problems & opportunities in our product suite
Culture & Perks:
At RippleMatch, we understand that our success stems from the people we have on board, which is why we invest heavily in our teams well-being & growth. We offer a full slate of perks including equity, a dog friendly office, paid vacation, discounted memberships to Class Pass, a pre-tax commuter program, discounted Citi Bike memberships & comprehensive healthcare benefits (with free plan options!). We work hard to foster a culture of constant self-improvement, true ownership, & positivity. At our core, we are a tight-knit team that works hard, celebrates wins, & cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works. We are going to fundamentally transform the hiring landscape & wont settle for anything less.
Our office is conveniently located near Union Square in Manhattan, NYC.
RippleMatch is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.