Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
We're looking for a writer to join our growing Content Marketing team. Our ideal candidate comes from a background in journalism or marketing, has proven experience writing about a wide variety of topics, & is always up for a new challenge. You should be passionate about Mailchimp & constantly looking for opportunities to grow & learn. This is a great opportunity to shape the experience our customers have with the Mailchimp brand.
What you'll do here:
- Write & edit marketing copy that fills a strategic need, including articles, web pages, case studies, social copy, emails & more
- Work with other writers & editors to brainstorm, edit, & punch up each others copy
- Adhere to Mailchimps style guide to help maintain brand voice & tone
- Collaborate with internal & external teams to produce content on the web
- Work with content strategists to improve the performance of content over time
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple teams to understand our customers pain points, needs & challenges
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5 or more years professional writing experience
- Experience working on complex projects with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Awareness & understanding of contents role in strategic business goals
- Understanding of Mailchimp as a brand & product
- Ability to ideate interesting content that has meaning for Mailchimps audience
- Product-focused copywriting experience a plus
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.