Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
As a Director, Publisher Development (Enterprise Sales), you will be responsible for establishing, long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with many of the comScore top (100) global media companies & enterprise clients.
Whatwill you do?
- Actively engage with a targeted list of premium publishers toward establishing a contractual relationship with PubMatic
- Present PubMatic capabilities at both the strategic & tactical levels
- Contract with targeted accounts for multiple products & services
- Meet new business targets
- Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic's technology & media solutions from an intellectual & applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
- Build & maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Participate in networking activities toward relationship building & management
- Attend industry events & conferences to network & grow your industry knowledge & represent PubMatic on industry panels
- Be an integral part of a high paced, hardworking, fun loving, global team
What will make you stand out?
- Bring pre-existing relationships with ComScore top publishers
- Be proactive & demonstrate a desire to engage directly with clients
- Be a team player & self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced global company
- A consistent track record of exceeding sales objectives & demonstrable planning & forecasting skills to ensure analytical analysis of opportunities.
- Hunger to learn & master new technology in a constantly evolving programmatic ecosystem
- Boast deep adtech experience
- 8+ years in a sales or business development role in the online industry
- Knowledge of programmatic buying & selling including: pricing models, optimization tactics, audience trends & buying technologies
- Proficiency in Excel with a proven ability to convey data & analysis to drive business
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Flexible, start-up mindset with proven success in fast-paced environments
- Ability to drive contract negotiation to close with a long sales cycle
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.