Company Description|Job Description
BlaBlaCar is the world's leading long-distance carpooling platform - a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers & passengers in 22 countries. The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together & share the cost. With the recent integration of a coach network & a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility. Affordable, convenient & user-friendly, wherever there's a road, there's a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar is launching a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As local Bus Safety & Quality Associate, your mission is to deliver a great product in terms of safety & quality standards in France & Benelux. You are attached to the Safety & Quality Teamand in tight synchronization with our Paris central teams. But most of all, you will be in permanent touch with our bus partners across France & Benelux.
What you will directly contribute to
- Coordinating the implementation of the quality & safety policy at bus partners & checking the compliance with BlablaBus' standards:
- Visiting bus partners located in France & Benelux
- Leading quality & safety audits of the partners (vehicles, drivers, company profile etc.), write down the audit report & ensure the follow-ups on the Q&S items
- Leading quality checks on BlaBlaBus lines & stops
- Providing technical support to bus partners, including updates in bus drivers training, changes in vehicles' specifications or any business activities
- Monitoring & analyzing various quality & safety indicators :
- Analyzing the indicators provided by our systems, client surveys & market analysis (punctuality, driver behavior)
- Building reports based on your audits, tracking systems indicators, surveys, customer ratings & feedbacks
- Sharing regularly with our partners & suggesting actions plan to help them improve their operations & meet our standards in terms of quality of service
- Being constantly informed of operating incidents, working closely with traffic control team & reporting any abnormal situations or can become so at your N + 1. Responsible for initiating corrective actions & maintaining the highest quality of service
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the quality & safety policy by upgrading processes & being proactive.
What you will need to be successful
- A strong ability to lead continuous improvement, industrial performance or project management.
- A prior experience with strong structuring component, operation & procedures within the company
- Demonstrate thoroughness, autonomy, organization, sense of priorities & anticipation.
- Ability to analyse, synthetise & adapt to various environment.
- Full efficiency on MsOffice & Web Platforms
- Fluent English
- Mobile for business trips
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris
- Permanent contract
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too.
- A strong Fun & Serious company culture
- An international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices around the world (Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw)
- State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
- A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos, so that we're all up to date with where our product stands
And some other great perks!
- Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member.
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad for a week once a year (BlaBlaSwap)
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application & profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for a quick call, followed by a in person interview & a case study.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.