Regional Sales Leader
Cloudreach is the leading multi-cloud services provider. Our mission is to help companies navigate their unique journeys to the cloud & build new foundations for future growth. Were a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS, GCP & Azure. Businesses that work with Cloudreach adopt cutting-edge technologies to solve challenges & create new opportunities. Working exclusively on public cloud, we deliver unrivaled value for more than 1000 enterprise clients globally.
Behind our services are our Cloudreachers.
We pride ourselves on being the go-to destination for curious, talented, & driven people looking for unique work experiences to maximize their potential. We are passionate about asking questions, finding solutions, playing with the latest tools & technology, doing our lives' work, & having fun along the way. You can learn more about our innovative culture, global workforce, & Cloudy Values on our website.
We're not content with the status quo. We're here to do things better, & then do better things.
What team will you be on?
With a true passion for evangelizing technology & building meaningful relationships, our Sales team delivers bookings & revenue targets while promoting Cloudreach's global vision of enabling & elevating enterprise solutions.
What will your role be?
The purpose of the Sales Leader is to help scale the business by increasing bookings & revenue with a focus on developing a geographic territory. The RSL is given a territory quota, that is distributed to individual sellers under their management. The RSLs time should be spent coaching their team, running opportunity/account reviews, running weekly forecast meetings, reporting & rolling up the Regional team forecast to the Head of Commercial, & other activities that enable & support the sellers. The RSL acts as leader to a geographic team of sellers. The RSL is expected to hold individual one-to-one meetings with their direct reports on a regular basis, where the IDP & other goals are discussed. RSL will conduct performance reviews with all direct reports with a view for consistent feedback along with annual reviews.The RSL will be responsible for quota assignment within their geographic region along with hiring & on-boarding of new commercial sellers.
- Deliver against monthly & quarterly bookings/revenue target by:
- managing & mentoring the team to achieve their individual targets
- sponsoring senior relationships with the top accounts
- Hiring & coaching Commercial representatives
- Manage & nurture relationships with Cloudreach partners senior sales management (AWS, Azure, Google, etc) to ensure alignment
- Build long lasting relationships with C-level individuals in top accounts
- Mentor team in Pre-sales & deal creation
- Accurately report & forecast the teams performance using Salesforce
- Comply with the Cloudreach Commercial Ops process & utilise the Cloudy tools available
- Mentor the team to build & execute the Account/Territory plans
- Proactively monitor customers satisfaction & service delivery
- Promote personal growth of the team members
- As a senior member of the Commercial Operations team, she will be expected to contribute to the overall commercial strategy & implement it across the team.
- Participate in Regional & Global leadership forums
What are we looking for?
- 10-15 years of Enterprise Sales Experience
- 5 years if experience leading a team
- Experience selling strategic professional services/managed services
- Solid understanding of technology within an enterprise context
- Provide line management that drives an individual's personal development for a geographic team of sellers. Deal with any direct report issues in a cloudy way.
- Proven sales leadership & team management skills
- Strong mentoring skills
- Experience in leading other leaders & getting the best from a team with a broad range of background & skills
- Results oriented
- Highly motivated & proactive
- Excellent influencing & negotiation skills
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Ability to credibly present to audiences of senior decision makers
- A consultative sales background
- Strong organization skills & planning ability
What are our perks?
- Meaningful & impactful work opportunities at a pioneering, cutting edge cloud services provider
- People-first mentality. We know that you & your mental health & wellbeing are #1. Thats why we give you an uncapped holiday allowance (+ your birthday off!), employee assistance programs, & resources to support your mental health & wellbeing.
- We embrace technologies that unlock agile & flexible ways of working. We respect our people to do their work when & how they work best. Work-life blend is a priority!
- Our dynamic work environment enables autonomy while also promoting a sense of belonging to a global community
- Opportunity for growth & development. Not only will you work alongside & learn from industry thought leaders, you will also be reimbursed for function-based certifications. Were multi-cloud & proud!
- An inclusive workplace where varying backgrounds, ideas, & points of view are celebrated & the individual is respected, included & empowered to bring their whole self to work
- Transparency in business updates & communications. Whether youre on the senior leadership team or a brand new employee, youre an integral part of the team & well make sure you know whats up
- Recognition-rich company culture where daily wins are celebrated & individuals living out our values are applauded
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination & ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.