Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
To support the growth of the Nexthink business we are looking to expand our Solution Consulting team with additional resources in North America.
The focus of the Solution Consulting organization is on creating & delivering innovative value propositions to executive audiences within enterprise accounts by matching technical capabilities to business outcomes.
The primary purpose of the role is to support the sales organization in the local territory over achieve its revenue goals by providing presales support for new & existing customers.
Working as a key player within the territory, the Solution Consultant is expected to work collaboratively with the Sales, Professional Services & Partner teams to understand sales & business priorities, & to align their activity with the needs of the local business.
This is a new role supporting the growing Enterprise Sales team in the South East Region. The successful candidate is expected to reside within the sales region but will be remote/home based & travel to prospect/client sites throughout the region as necessary.
This role reports into the Solution Consultant Manager - NA East, with day-to-day priorities set by the local sales region.
Key elements & responsibilities are described below:
- Help the sales team qualify leads by using your deep understanding of product capabilities to address business issues & provide business value.
- Demonstrate how Nexthink solutions can support overall customer initiatives & how this generates business outcome.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in different functions such as IT Security, IT Operations & IT Service Management to illustrate use cases where Nexthink can add value. This requires strong account management capability as well as a passion & enthusiasm for introducing disruptive technology.
- Support & lead large scale enterprise transactions as a Solution Consultant by using industry knowledge & understanding to move deals forward.
- Run & facilitate value-based workshops with prospects so that they can fully discover & understand how Nexthink can address their strategic projects & major issues.
- Participate as a speaker in key company events & other marketing related activity.
- Become a thought leader both internally & externally around driving business value with Nexthink.
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Sales
- You consider yourself being an A-player & understand that success comes through team work & sharing knowledge
- Proven experience of working with a sales organization & a track record of successful meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals.
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the introduction of a new technology into a new market.
- Experience of one or more of the following areas:
- Workplace, End User or Desktop Services & management of these
- Digital Experience Monitoring or similar end-user experience driven functions
- Cloud, Win10, O365 & other Migration-, Release- or Change related projects
- The ITIL framework, Service Lifecycle & other quality of service related disciplines
- Security, Governance, Risk or Compliance related disciplines
- Demonstrated skills in complex solutions environments
- Superior business acumen; ability to use business context to generate creative, pragmatic solutions to achieve business objectives.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to successfully work independently with little guidance, but also to use good judgment & escalate issues when needed
- Technologically savvy & able to learn Nexthink products & services, technologies & business
- Exceptional written, oral, & interpersonal communication skills; capable of gaining the respect of & interacting comfortably with senior leaders & executives
- Team player, able to thrive on finding solutions in a dynamic work environment
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.