The Programmatic Coordinator is responsible for the setup & co-ownership of programmatic campaigns in accordance with the strategy & objective of our clients. This role uses multiple interfaces (DSPs) to target audiences across various programmatically enabled channels. You’ll be responsible for the setup, data entry & maintenance of these campaigns, which include delivering budgets, drawing insights from data sets to optimize towards client KPIs, & solving problems for our clients. This role works with various functions including Ad Ops, Analytics & Product Strategy.
You will be joining an innovative & solutions oriented team. In this role, you will gain the digital foundation needed to excel in either account services or technical, data driven roles.
- Identifies & processes Salesforce opportunities from proposal through Radia creation & launch conclusion on all accounts, including RIOs
- Own Radia including campaign creation, reallocations, actualizations & campaign to -dos
- Serve as DSP Pixel creators & ensure firing once placed.
- Check creative tags upon receiving, processing submissions to ad ops.
- Responsible for sending tags (when necessary) & providing confirmation on campaign activation, setting up automated reporting & the creation & submission of screenshots to agency once campaign is live.
- On co-owned accounts, assists traders on RFP forecasts & working with Xaxis Supply team on custom site lists.
- On co-owned accounts, create audience segmentation in mInsights
- Setup & monitor campaigns, updating pacing within DSPs while checking for ad server discrepancies & troubleshoot with ad ops
- Communicates any changes or issues in pacing to Programmatic Strategist with recommendations to fix.
- Collaborates closely with Programmatic Strategist to deliver billing summaries to finance at end of month.
- Liaise with finance & handle invoice adjustments as needed
- Understands all internal processes from RFP to post campaign & where other teams within Xaxis fit in (supply, ops, tech, product strategy)
- Thoroughly understands Xaxis business, our relationship with GroupM, & the programmatic landscape
- Bachelor degrees or 1 year’s relevant work experience within the industry
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently & collaborate as needed
- Proactively addresses problems/issues with key stakeholders, learns from mistakes
- A keen sense of resourceful with a tenacity for learning the industry/business
- Solution-oriented with a very keen eye for details
A Programmatic Coordinator should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proactively communicates with various key stakeholders
- Ensures full delivery on campaigns monthly; Does not show sudden spikes in delivery at end of month; no more than ~15% over delivery at end of month.
- Accurately inputs information into Radia.
- Correctly sets up campaigns.
- Communicates to ad ops & analytics thoroughly.
- Understands the workflow & processes of other teams within Xaxis (supply, operations, & analytics).
- Understands end to end Xaxis business as well as the GroupM business.
- External focus/ strategy mindset
Xaxis is the world’s largest programmatic audience company that connects advertisers to audiences across all addressable channels. Through the expert use of proprietary data & advertising technology along with unparalleled media relationships, Xaxis delivers results for over 3,000 clients in 46 markets across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America & the Middle East. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve exceptionally high return on advertising spend through the company’s proprietary media products, as well as through its specialist companies, Light Reaction & plista. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.”
Xaxis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.